1) The Cinemas of Whitewater frequent moviegoer program is open to anyone age 12 and older (except Cinema of Whitewater employees)
2) Membership is FREE. A membership form is available at the box-office. Once the form is submitted, your card will usually be ready within two hours.
3) To receive points, you must present your moviegoer card at the time of ticket purchase. No credit will be given for purchases made without presenting your card.
4) Members will receive 2 points for each ticket purchase (tickets under $5 receive no points) when card is presented at time of purchase and 1 point per dollar spent on concession items up to a maximum of 20 points per day. Free Items do not earn points.
5) Rewards are earned at set intervals. The chart above shows the rewards earned at each interval. The reward structure repeats at each 250 point accumulation. The free movie ticket reward is not valid for premiere showings or for Special Engagements.
6) Personal information collected will not be shared with any third parties and is only collected for the purpose of identifying moviegoer members.
7) Moviegoer cards are not transferrable with the exception that points may be transferred to another card if the card is lost, mutilated, or stolen (new card will only be issued to the same cardholder). There is a $1.00 replacement fee for lost, mutilated, or stolen cards.
8) Rewards may not be exchanged for cash. Moviegoer points are not gift certificates.
9) Moviegoer points will be forfeited upon 4 months of inactivity.
10) Cinemas of Whitewater reserves the right to change or discontinue the frequent moviegoer program without notice